When you have self love, you value your happiness and well-being. It will motivate you to take care of your needs instead of compromising your well-being to satisfy others. In sum, self love will ensure that you do not settle for less than you deserve. There are many things that you can do each day to develop a better sense of self love such as having a healthy diet, exercising, accepting yourself and everything that makes you unique, and surrounding yourself with positive people who encourage you and love you. Here are some motivational self love quotes:
- If we give our children sound self-love, they will be able to deal with whatever life puts before them.
- People need to work on what self-love is and redefining self-love… it comes from within: who you are and how you carry yourself in this world.
-Ashley Nell Tipton
- I’ve learned to ignore the negative people and just be a living example of confidence and self-love.
- We think that we suffer from ingratitude, while in reality we suffer from self-love.
-Walter Savage Landor
- Had we not loved ourselves at all, we could never have been obliged to love anything. So that self-love is the basis of all love.
- Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It’s about accepting all of yourself.-
- The deepest gift you can learn in life is about self-love, and that’s not going to happen overnight.
- Allowing myself to love God completely has obviously shed light on my self-love because he loves me more than I could ever love myself.
- Women love a self-confident bald man.
- God loves you and everything about you, so why beat up on your precious self?
-Nicole Ari Parker
- Maybe love is just about finding the person you can be your weird self with.
- Pride in a man is confused with dignity; in a woman, with self-love.
- Women with low self-esteem love bad boys. Women who have work to do love bad boys. Women who love themselves love good men.
- If, through my own personal journey, I can inspire someone else to self-love, that would be the biggest accomplishment.
- I think the most important thing in life is self-love, because if you don’t have self-love, and respect for everything about your own body, your own soul, your own capsule, then how can you have an authentic relationship with anyone else?
– Shailene Woodley
I hope these self love quotes will help you realize how important self love is if you hope to make better life choices, to attain a greater sense of satisfaction, a better perspective of the world, and a more positive attitude. Not only will you improve your overall sense of well being and your mental health, but a healthy dose of self-love and compassion will make it less likely for you to become overwhelmed with depression and anxiety. If you love yourself it will be much easier to love others.